Tuesday, September 15

hers is a pale dress...












I have been captivated (yet again) by an amazingly talented (and local) photographer. My current art-crush is named Jessica Tremp and she does amazing things with a camera - really, these images sing to me - how do you like them? Maybe it's just my mood at the moment... but I feel they are so beautifully and poetically whimsical.
I will definitely be stalking Jessica (in a nice and complimentary way) at the upcoming 'Picture this 09' opening night next Friday at the Brunswick St Gallery.
Look at her website, it's amazing - but be careful, you may well get lost in there...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are really nice. ...but is that really a dead fox? eww.
;)

miss_curieux said...

Ha! Yep sometimes the suffering for art thing can be taken a bit too far...

that one chick said...

these are beautiful photographs

that one chick said...

these are beautiful photographs
it is taken to far but it has a great meaning to it